Saturday, November 23, 2013

Family Group Message

WARNING- some indecency and profanity


A few members of my family and I are in a continuing group message, sending each other funny pictures, videos, and memes. Here's a taste of what the convo looks like. Enjoy.

Dad-

Me- I want to start doing that

Dad-

Me- where's her lipstick?

Dad-

Becca- I went to public school, therefore I don't get it...

Paul-
SANK YOU like thank you but sank you Pearl Harbor Becca. Get it, get it? The Japanese sunk our battleships at Pearl Harbor

Becca- ohhhhh, had nothing to do with being public schooled, just me being super slow

Paul- super slow AND super pretty

Dad-

Me- were you holding out and needed to send them all at once?

Dad- when I check Facebook I find these gems

Paul-

Dad-

Becca- oh my

Dad-

Me- yep

Dad-
Dad- tomorrow is world toilet day

Paul-

Dad- now that's funny
The wisdom of Jack

Becca- heh heh

Paul-

Dad- good one Paul

Paul- we find some gems

OMG watch this now http://youtu.be/wva3qypGPvA

Dad- 

Me- bahaha

Paul- 

Dad-

Me- girls don't fart, they fluff

Dad- well way to go Fluffy... Ever heard a unicorn laugh? Sounds just like farting


No comments:

Post a Comment